Monday 14 July 2014

My Beauty Must-Haves!

From the title I am sure that you have guessed what this post is about. Yes, it is basically my beauty wishlist of Summer 2014.
You will be surprised when you only see that I have spoken about 5 products in depth, but I think that it is beneficial for all of us. It means that you are less likely to discover new products and want to buy them- thank me later.

DISCLAIMER: Having the urge to splurge on some new goodies may be a side-effect of reading this. Make sure that your purse is as far away from you as possible.

1) Urban Decay- The perfect 3some
Image taken from "www.dolcevanity.com"

Everything about this collection of palettes is amazing: the range of colours, the packaging, the colour pigmentation, basically everything about it! I am not a crazy fan of everything Urban Decay, but I do think they are a brilliant brand for eyes- their eye primers are definitely the best on the market! As I am Asian, I believe that the colour range in 'Naked' will suit my skin colour rather than the lighter and pinky shades in the 'Naked 3'. It is such a shame because the shades in 'Naked 3' are stunning! Saying that, I have never actually swatched the shades onto my skin so before I make my final judgement, I should definitely do that. Also, I should bare in mind that the 'Urban Decay- Eye Potion Primer' works magic and makes any eye-shadow shade look stunning. Can you tell that I just want them all?

Each palette retails at £37 

Image taken from "www.khaleejesque.com"



I actually don't own a pair of fake lashes! You must be thinking that I am crazy, but I do have a reasonable and simple explanation for this. Huda Beauty Lashes were the first set of fake lashes that I saw and instantly fell in love with; however, they are not available in the UK *cries*. Since I became obsessed with these, I cannot find any other lashes that look as natural and beautiful as the Huda Beauty range. I have seen so many photos and tutorials where these lashes make a simple make-up look transform into a billion dollar look- I am not even exaggerating. Therefore, I refuse to purchase any lashes until I find these in England. 


Make sure you check out the beautiful range of lashes because there is a set of lashes for all your different make-up looks.

3) Zoeva Brush Set- Rose Gold
Image taken from "www.zoella.co.uk"

These brushes are ROSE GOLD! Who doesn't love ROSE GOLD? Not only is the overall product beautiful, each brush works out for roughly £6 if you purchase the set shown in the photo- great value for a great quality product. At the moment, I feel that my 'Real Techniques' brushes are working well so I aren't jumping for this purchase, but I will definitely expand my brush collection in the next few months.

I actually haven't seen these brushes in store or felt them, but before I purchase any product I make sure I spend a few weeks researching into them. For this product, and Huda Beauty Lashes, I have been reading reviews by a number of different bloggers and their opinions on the products look promising. 

4) Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Image taken from "www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk"
Well, wasn't it a bit obvious that I was going to mention Benefit somewhere? Just in-case I didn't make it clear in my last post, I am "slightly" obsessed with Benefit Cosmetics. I am a huge fan of their powder boxes and currently own 'Dallas', which is a stunning colour especially for the darker skin tones. However, I do feel that it is something that you can only wear on special occasions or on a night out. Therefore, I think that buying Hoola would be a good investment because it is a matte powder that you can wear on a daily basis. Also, because it is matte, a small amount can help define your facial features and it is much better if you have oily skin.

All box powders- £23.50

5) Paco Rabanne- Eau My Gold 

Image taken from "www.fragrantica.com"
 
I don't think it is possible to express how beautiful this perfume smells. This is the perfect summer fragrance and I am just obsessed. Out of all my 'Beauty Must-Haves!', this is one thing that I want right now- who wants to buy it for me? Now, I am going to attempt to describe the smell and let me just warn you, I am terrible at describing stuff.

Although this fragrance is in the 'Lady Million' range, it is very different from the original. When I sprayed this onto my skin for the first time, I was expecting something similar to the original, but I was wrong. I could smell a strong sensation of tangy mango and citrus orange blossom. From this moment, I was sold! I would have paid the £43.50 right there and then, but thankfully my friends dragged me out of the shop before I did any damage to my purse. Okay, I give up. I cannot explain how beautiful this smell is, I suggest everyone goes out and smells this!

50ml- £43.50

I am going to be a little naughty now and add a list of other things that I want to buy in the next few months years : I promise it won't be too much stuff.

Let the list continue...

6) The whole of Benefit Cosmetics- I am so specific don't you think?
7) The whole of MAC Cosmetics
8) Marc Jacobs- Pink Honey
9) ghd V Lagoon Professional Styler- THE COLOUR IS STUNNING!
10) Sanctuary Deep Cleanse Facial 5 Minute Detox Face Mask

What products are on your beauty wishlist?




2 comments:

  1. I really want to try those Zoeva brushes aswel, they look absolutely stunning xx

    animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%! Who wouldn't love ROSE GOLD brushes :0

      Thanks for the comment hun ❤

      Miss A x

      Delete