Friday 25 July 2014

Make-up and Fashion Haul ♥

As you all know, recently, I have started to build up my make-up collection and have begun to collect more fashion accessories too. So, over the past few weeks I have collected a few items and thought I'd put them together in a mini-haul post. I hope you enjoy this and let me know what your thoughts are on the products mentioned.

DISCLAIMER: I am not bragging about my purchases and I have bought everything with my own money.

1) Urban Decay- Eyeshadow Primer Potion



This is a product that I have used before and I have LOVED it! For those who are suffering from oily eyelids, especially in this summer heat, it is definitely something to consider trying out. I have used many primers and my last favourite was 'Too Faced- Eye Insurance'. Personally, I believe that there isn't much of a difference between the two, but the Urban Decay primer makes your eye make-up last just a bit longer.

Although I wasn't looking to buy an eye-shadow primer, I was not going to throw away the opportunity of paying just £3.33 for this amazing product. Yes, just a small sum of £3.33!
 I guess you all want to know how and why?

Well, let me break it down for you...
SALES AND SAVING UP FREE VOUCHERS!

2) 3 Sleek Palettes 




The three palettes I purchased are called:

i-Divine Au Natural Palette
i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette
i-Divine Original Palette

I was shocked by the whole product. I was not expecting such a great product for only £7.99. Not only are the eye-shadows well pigmented, the packaging is high quality and great for travelling. As cheesy as it sounds, the product is actually pretty "sleek", minus the applicator that was supplied, I binned it straight away!
Even-though the pigmentation is great, the colours look 10 times better with a high quality primer on the lids.

3) MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
Image taken from "www.sarahassansblog.com"
Considering that this palette was only £4, I was pleasantly surprised by how good the quality of the shadows was. The packaging was flimsy, but I guess you can expect that from an inexpensive product. In comparison with the sleek shadows, both sets of shadows look brilliant with a high quality primer when applied properly. However, I am someone who judges a product by the way it looks, so I prefer the Sleek palettes due to their packaging. 

4) Victoria's Secret Fragrance Set

I think I might be 'slightly' obsessed. Okay, so when I say 'slightly', I mean VERY! If you have never smelt the amazing fragrances, you are missing out. The body mist and moisturiser have a strong but beautiful smell and it lingers for a long time, so you don't need to worry about constantly topping up. Out of all the fragrance in the entire range, my favourite is 'Pure Seduction' as it is perfect to use all year around. 
I purchased this for £13 as it was half price. The original price is £26.

 5) Victoria Secret- "Love Spell" Body Butter

This body butter is perfect to use after your bath, followed by a spray of the "Love Spell" body mist. As it is a body butter, it obviously leaves your skin feeling soft like a baby's bum, but a tiny amount can make your room smell of beautiful blossoms. Also, this lasts for a long time period, so the £11 you spend buying this are well spent!

6) Black Leather Look- Metal Corner Tote


This was actually my first official fashion purchase and I was proud of it! Am I the only person who is extremely picky with bags or is it just me? I think I only ever fall in love with a bag once every two years, so when I saw this, I had to buy it. If I hadn't purchased it then, knowing my luck, I would probably never find it again. Yes, this means that I got my college bag approximately 5 months before college starts- I am sad like that.
The price of this bag was £24.99.

7) Black New Look Heels


I saw these and instantly fell in love! They are simple and elegant heels that can be matched with any outfit to make it look amazing- whether you are going out to a casual or formal outing. I find that they are super comfy and they do not leave me with any foot pains. 
I have to admit, New Look do sell high quality shoes with lovely designs!


8) Black Flat shoes- Shoe Zone


The reason I got these shoes was basically because they were comfy and I needed some new ones for work. That is basically it for these shoes. They were super inexpensive, retailing at £12.99, and they remain in good condition for a long period of time.There's not much I can say about these... I have definitely persuaded you to buy these shoes haven't I? #LOOL

9) Batiste Dry Shampoo- Boots

If I am completely honest, I am not a huge fan of this dry shampoo. Not because the product itself is rubbish, it's due to the fact that I have dark brown hair. I would usually buy the bottle for brunette hair, but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures- I was having a hair emergency. 

Although dry shampoo is a life saver for most of the worlds population, the white visible residue is such a big pain. Who is going to invent an invisible one? 

...and now time for the awesome FREEBIE!


Getting a freebie feels amazing right? This time around I was lucky enough to receive a sample of 'Total Moisture' from Benefit. Despite smelling amazing, the cream leaves my skin feeling amazing for 24 hours! However, instead of wearing it during the day, I love wearing it before bed.
Next time I go into Benefit, I will be researching more into the product to see whether it is suited for my skin, and may purchase it in the near future.


Have you purchased any new products recently or have any of the products mentioned above? Let me know about them in the comment below!

If you would like any indepth reviews on any of these products, make sure to let me know x


3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. So I nominated you for the Liebster award.
    Head over to my blog to see.. http://bitemebyaly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to see what its about x http://littlebeautysecretsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lovely! I can already see you've been nominated a few times hahaha! I nominated you as well so please check out even if you've already done it, thank you! http://meganlucyb.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-awards.html?m=1 xxx

    ReplyDelete